So, it is wintertime in the Smokies and your family is taking a trip to Gatlinburg Tennessee. The trip is planned and you have picked out your favorite Gatlinburg cabin from Cabins For You and now you are wondering what attractions to hit while you are in town. Well, visit the newest attraction to Gatlinburg TN
. Wild Bear Falls Indoor Water Park is now open for the public to enjoy.
Wild Bear Falls Indoor Water Park is latest, and greatest, expansion of Westgate Resort in Gatlinburg. The large indoor water park has a Smoky Mountain theme and is the perfect place for families to spend a wet and wild time together. This 60,000 square foot indoor water park has a state of the art retractable roof so whatever Mother Nature has going on will not put a damper on your family fun.
Wild Bear Falls Indoor Water Park is the largest indoor water park and resort in the South. With 300,000 gallons of water flowing through the water park daily this is the perfect place for parents and kids to spend time together. Inside Wild Bears Falls you will find eight different water attractions to choose from.
- Start your indoor water fun at Ramsey Cascades. Ramsey Cascades is an interactive tree house for kids, and adults, of all ages to enjoy. Ramsey Cascades releases 300 gallons of water and offers two slippery slides for you entertainment.
- Do not leave your toddlers out. If you have toddlers that love water bring them over to the Little Pigeon River. This zero depth play ground is perfect for the little ones.
- Want to take a break from all the fun and just relax? Hop on over to Cades Cove. Cades Cove will allow you to bring your own tube and just relax as you float down a 900’ lazy river.
- Clingman’s Dome will have you screaming for more. This exciting 350’ long tube will have you splashing into a pool of water at the end.
- If slides are your passion of choice then slide on over to Laurel Falls. Laurel Falls is a 300’, fully enclosed slide that will give you a wild ride from start to finish.
- Take a dip in Moonshine Hollow as you just sit back and relax and the jets give your entire a body a massage that is well deserved.
- The indoor hot tub facility known as Grotto Falls will be the perfect place to relax, with or without children, after a long day.
- End your day at the Swimming Hole. The Swimming Hole is a large pool with activities, like basketball, for everyone to enjoy in the water.
From start to finish your day is covered at Wild Bear Falls Indoor Water Park in Gatlinburg TN. The atmosphere inside is perfect for bonding in a safe and kid-friendly environment. So go ahead, get ready and pack your bathing suits for a once in a lifetime experience at Wild Bear Falls Indoor Water Park. Regardless the season, this Gatlinburg attractions should top your list of “must do’s” while on your Gatlinburg vacation