Cabins in Gatlinburg with Pools
During summer in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN, a mountain cabin with a pool can be just the fix you need on a hot, sticky day. And during the cold winter months, when you're missing those cool dips under the warm summer sun, what could be better than splashing around at an indoor pool? No matter the time of year, having a cabin with pool access can add another level of fun to your Smoky Mountain getaway.
Featured Pool Cabins
Cabins with Pool Access
Why rent a pool cabin
- Over 30 of our cabins are available with pool access, including community and private outdoor pools, as well as private indoor pools.
- Cabins range from 1 to 11 bedrooms, so whether you’re honeymooning, traveling with a large group, or bringing along the kids, you can find just the right size place to get in a few laps or catch up on some poolside napping.
- A pool can do a great job keeping the kiddos happy while you do some relaxing. A couple of foam noodles and some beach balls will keep kids of all ages entertained for hours, and at the end of the day, everyone will be ready to crash back at the cabin.
- Hanging out at the pool is free, and with most people having to cut costs anywhere they can, filling a day with a free activity is a great option. So, whether you are looking for some quiet time, or you want to spend the day playing in the sun, going to the pool (or staying at the cabin in your private pool) is sure to please you and everyone else in your party.
- While the fact that Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are jam packed with things to do is a plus, it also makes for some very tiring days. When you’re done jetting around town, you can head to the pool for the break that will send you back home feeling completely relaxed.