Here are a few joke:
- Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
- There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in Tennessee.
- There are 10,000 types of spiders. All 10,000 live in Tennessee plus a couple no ones seen before.
- Unknown critters love to dig holes under tomato plants.
- Raccoons will test your crop of melons and let you know when they are ripe.
- A tractor is NOT and all-terrain vehicle. They do get stuck.
- Onced and twiced are words.
- It is not a shopping cart; it's is a buggy.
- People actually grow and eat okra.
- "Fixinto'' is one word.
- There is no such thing as lunch. There is only dinner and then there is supper.
- Tea is appropriate for all meals and you start drinking it when you're two.
- Backards and forwards means "I know everything about you."
- Jeet? is actually a phrase meaning "Did you eat?"
Actual Tennessee Laws
- It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.
- Driving is not to be done while asleep.
- It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
- You can't shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
- Stealing a horse is punishible by hanging.
Hope you enjoyed the jokes. Tennessee is a great state and the good Lord has blessed Tennessee with some of the best Mountain ranges in the world. For any questions regarding our Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge cabins please call us at 1.800.684.7865.