With majestic green mountains and expansive blue skies beyond the deck, celebrate with family and friends after saying your “I DOs” in the Smoky Mountains. Foster family togetherness with holiday meals made in your cabin’s fully equipped kitchen before sitting down to good food and great company. Practice team-building exercises in a comfortable and spacious living room or with a tournament in the game room of your large group lodge. Reconnect with friends as you soak in the hot tub on the deck and laugh over drinks in front of the fire. Keep every kid entertained on a church retreat with game tables, indoor pools, theater rooms, and more.
Whatever group trip you’re planning to the Smoky Mountains – Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg – our large group lodges offer the space and amenities you need to make it happen. Skip the generic, crowded, and uncomfortable hotels and bring your large group to one of our amenity-packed, large group cabins where you can entertain every guest while fellowshipping and growing closer in the magical setting of the Smoky Mountains! Your next big event just got a lot less stressful and way more exciting!
Weddings in the Smoky Mountains
Destination weddings can be a daunting task as you try to organize hotel stays, the ceremony, and the reception with friends and family. Here are a few ways a large group cabin in the beautiful Smoky Mountains can facilitate all your desires for your special day!
- Instead of directing friends and family to multiple hotel rooms, have everyone stay and celebrate this special time together in a large group cabin where everyone can convene in spacious common areas instead of cramming into separate hotel rooms. And with space for all the way up to 50+ guests, Cabins for YOU has something for almost any group.
- Every year, many couples choose to get married in the picturesque setting of their cabins with the backdrop of the heart-stirring Smoky Mountains. For those who want a more traditional ceremony, there are many wedding chapels in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- Spend the days leading up to your wedding enjoying in-cabin spa days with your bridesmaids and groomsmen, bonding over games in the living room in front of the rustic stone fireplace, and lounging and relaxing around the pool (many of our large lodges have private pools or community access).
- Have a morning of champagne, laughter, and getting ready together as bridesmaids and bride in the bedrooms of your wing of the cabin while the groomsmen spend the morning hiking one of the many trails in the area or hanging out in the common areas playing pool, enjoying cold drinks, and hanging out before the big ceremony.
- No need to spend more money on another venue for the reception! Hire a professional and experienced local caterer like Chef Jeremy with Savory Solutions to help with everything from venue setup to the delicious, fresh-cooked reception menu.
Whether it is a retreat for couples, men, women, or youth, it’s much easier to have fun as a group and keep everyone entertained in a lodge with Cabins for YOU! Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are home to numerous religious and special interest events, along with hundreds of attractions. Plan a relaxing getaway with your Sunday School ladies, an adventurous mountain excursion with a sports team or youth group, or a fun team-building trip with your small-business employees in a cabin where everyone can bond and get to know each other better. Here are a few perks of using a large Smoky Mountain lodge for your next group retreat:
- The many amenities of our cabins make keeping everyone in the group entertained super easy! Many of our large group lodges have community pool access in season, while some even have private indoor pools. Cabins often have game rooms with pool tables, foosball tables, and air hockey tables where the teens can hang out in between excursions during your youth retreat. Some large lodges also have amenities like theater rooms, hot tubs, and outside areas to laugh and converse with the backdrop of incredible mountain and forest views.
- Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are home to hundreds of attractions for incredible excursions to experience together! Visit our local attraction pages below for tips, details, and ample information to help plan group outings while staying in one of our large cabins.
- Ziplining Explore the scenery of the Smoky Mountains like you never have before! Your group is sure to love the thrills of flying through the trees and watching their friends scream the whole way down the ziplines strung high above forest floor!
Working as a team to navigate your raft down the Class III and IV rapids of the Pigeon River is a great way to have fun while building team skills together. With your fun river guides at Smoky Mountain Outdoor Adventures, plunge down whirling rapids, row through serene mountain river settings, and get into splash wars against your group’s other rafts!
Dollywood & Dollywood’s Splash Country
Fill an entire day with thrilling roller coasters and one-of-a-kind water coasters, visit the country’s largest bald eagle sanctuary, and so much more at Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country. Take advantage of the group ticket discounts, too!
Find out who is the biggest chicken in your group as you laugh and scream inside some of the area’s scariest year-round haunted houses. Teenagers love to talk a big game, but escort your youth group through Ripley’s Haunted Adventure or The Mysterious Mansion and they are sure to be quickly calling one another out for jumping or squealing!
Imagine all the children and grandchildren opening gifts in front of the warm glow emanating from the stone fireplace of your rustic mountain cabin during the holidays. Never fret about running out of space for everyone to set out their specialty dishes and sit down together over a Thanksgiving feast. Really come together during whichever holiday your family cherishes by staying in one place this year: one of our large group lodges in the Smoky Mountains. Here are just a few of the perks of choosing a group cabin to host your next seasonal gathering:
- Easily organize, prepare, and serve big meals by staying in one of our cabins with spacious kitchens that boast plenty of counter space and the tools to create homemade meals.
- Don’t break out those old fold-out tables and search the yard for extra lawn chairs. Everyone can conveniently find a seat in the expansive dining rooms and living rooms housed within the large group lodges.
- The kids will love hanging out with their cousins while having fun in the awesome game rooms or splashing around in the pools of some of our group lodges. This also means that while you are busy preparing dinner or catching up with family you rarely see, the kids are well entertained!
- The Smoky Mountains is an especially magical place during the holidays. Explore the millions of lights along the main strips that run through Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg or take the family for a surreal celebration during Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas. Watch the Parade of Many Colors, meet Rudolph and his North Pole Friends, or witness a live musical adaptation of It’s A Wonderful Life!
Our large group lodges offer a space for family and friends to stay, play, eat, and relax together – with the Smoky Mountains all around. No matter why you’re here – wedding, retreat, reunion, or family vacation – we have something to meet your needs at Cabins for YOU. The amenities exceed hotels, and splitting the cost of 1 large cabin can mean more money in your pocket for fun attractions!