Stuck in the same ole rut, eating routine food, watching the same shows, and just feeling plain meh? It sounds like you could use a little new in your life. Break your bland routine and hit refresh for 2020! Try new things, visit new places, and cultivate new experiences this year. YOU deserve it.
Ever hiked in the most visited national park in the country, wandered around a mountaintop tree canopy on foot, enjoyed a secluded cabin retreat with a private indoor pool, eaten chocolate bear paws, putt-putted on a rooftop of candy creations, cheered for a pirate crew while eating dinner, or played in the snow…in summer?! Pair a yes to those questions when you opt for a cabin vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN.
Filled to the brim with outdoor adventures, cabin relaxation, fun food, and unique attractions, these bustling towns have all the new you’ve been searching for! In fact, 2020’s reeling in NEW cabin rentals and attractions to the area as you read, happily creating even more options and exciting activities for you to enjoy.
- Hike to new heights, horseback ride through forests, fly fish for rainbow trout, picnic by a dazzling river, and take a leisurely valley drive in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Take the chondola (chairlift + gondola) to the tippy top of Anakeesta, an aerial adventure park in Gatlinburg with duel ziplining, tree canopy and garden walks, Southern eateries, cute shops, and much more!
- Watch and play at Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park in Pigeon Forge that features world-class lumberjacks plus log rolling, speed climbing, an all-new zipline coaster, and 80-foot free fall jumps for guests!
Relax at the Cabin
- Splash and unwind in the private indoor pool with breathtaking mountain views streaming through the windows.
- Soak in the bubbly hot tub on the deck under the twinkling stars on a moonlit night in the Smokies.
- Sip wine by the stacked stone fireplace with your favorite Blu-ray on the big screen TV.
- Play pool, air hockey, arcade games, foosball, or shuffleboard in the fully loaded rec room!
- Enjoy a soothing spa bath in the indoor jetted tub before slipping into the soft sheets of master suite’s king-size bed.
Snack on Appalachian Creations
- Dig into traditional eats and modern treats at The Old Mill in Pigeon Forge — from stone-ground jalapeno cornbread and wild huckleberry jam to bear paws (homemade caramel + pecans + chocolate) and maple walnut fudge.
- Mark sampling Gatlinburg’s Ole Smoky Moonshine at the most visited distillery in the nation off your list of new things to try this year with unusually awesome flavors, like Mountain Java, Butter Pecan, Maple Cream, and their best seller…Moonshine Pickles!
- Visit the Smoky Mountain Trout House — a mom-and-pop place tucked away in Gatlinburg that’s known best for their delectable (and freshly caught) fish dishes, from blackened rainbow trout to pan crispy fried mountain trout.
Play at Attractions
- Putt-putt indoors or on the roof at Pigeon Forge’s Crave Golf Club that features a fun candy theme throughout with spin wheels to make mini golf a little more challenging. Plus, they have mini bowling, a sweets shop, and escape games!
- Scream for joy as you zoom on adrenaline pumping roller coasters at Dollywood, a theme park with rides, musical performances, local craft demos, an eagle sanctuary, exciting annual events, and Southern eateries!
- Snow tube, make snow angels, build crafty snow forts, and create an army of snowmen — be it summer, fall, winter, or spring — at Pigeon Forge Snow, the first indoor snow park in the United States!
NEW for 2020
At Cabins for YOU, we’re always looking to up our game and offer more cabin options to our guests. Currently with 380+ options, we just keep growing! We already added quite a handful to our selection in January, and we plan to keep this trend running throughout 2020. Take a look at what’s in store with our 10 February newbies! And be on the lookout for more pet-friendly, large-group, private pool, budget-friendly, secluded, and stunning cabins for YOU this year!
Local attractions are no exception when it comes to new options as 2020 plans to bring an exciting bunch to the area. From an edible cookie dough shop, outdoor gear stores, and a wine-tasting room to a flying theater, amusement park expansions, and a splash-tastic water park, there’s a lot to look forward to this year (sampling below)!
- The Mountain Mile & Tower Shops
- Pigeon Forge Chairlift
- Knox Dough
- REI Recreational Equipment
- Double Decker Bus Tours
- Pigeon Forge Axe House
- Laser Gun Coaster
- Flying Theater Experience
- Soaky Mountain Waterpark
- Little Bear Winery
Itching to try something new in 2020? Outdoor fun, cabin amenities, Appalachian treats, fun attractions, and NEW options await in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN!