Sun rays beating down, sand in every nook and cranny, lines out the door…the beach might be the most popular place to spend spring break, but it certainly has its downsides. Elevate your spring break with a cabin stay in the Great Smoky Mountains — where the most visited national park beckons with outdoor fun, exciting attractions line the Parkway, international cuisine offers a whirlwind of taste, and a private cabin awaits with top-notch amenities…like an indoor pool! Ah, it’s time for YOUR memorable Smoky Mountain spring break in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Look forward to fun outdoor activities this spring break in the most visited national park in the country — the Smokies! Hike to stunning waterfalls, through flower-filled meadows, across subtle streams, and past wondrous wildlife along 800+ miles of trails. Take a scenic drive through Cades Cove or opt for a traditional ride and take in the mountain scenery on horseback. You can also trek with llamas, ride bicycles, and fly fish for all kinds of trout!
More Outdoor Fun
- Whitewater raft or go tubing down a sparkling river.
- Pack and enjoy a picnic lunch in the forest.
- Take a Pink Jeep tour across daring mountain terrain.
- Zipline through the trees and see the Smokies from the sky!
- Tour the Smokies with your own personal guide.
Top Area Attractions
Liven up your spring break with local attractions in Pigeon Forge and nearby Gatlinburg! Dazzling dinner shows, theme parks with rides, shopping centers galore, bustling arcades, aerial adventure parks, mini golf (on the roof!), musicals, comedy shows, magic, museums, mountain coasters, and more await!
Some of Our Fav Attractions!
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction
- Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud
- Dollywood Theme Park
- Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area
- The Village Shops
- The Island Shopping & Entertainment Complex
- The Track Smoky Mountains
- Big Top Arcade
- Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park
- Crave Golf Club
- Gatlin’s Mini Golf
- Country Tonite Theater
- The Comedy Barn Theater
- Magic Beyond Belief with Darren Romeo
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Pigeon Forge Snow
- The Mysterious Mansion
Endless Food Options
Spring break is all about getting away, having a blast, enjoying the moment, and seriously relaxing. How does one keep the party going? Food! Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are brimming with tons of food options ranging from classic Southern dishes to out-of-this-world pancakes to international flavors. And of course, vacations are nothing without sweet treats and adult drinks to seal the deal!
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen
- The Old Mill Restaurant
- Mama’s Farmhouse
- Frizzle Chicken Pancake Coop
- Reagan’s House of Pancakes
- Smoky’s Pancake Cabin (kudos on the name choice)
- No Way Jose’s Mexican Cantina
- Geppetto’s Restaurant
- China Town Restaurant
- Kinkaku Japanese Steakhouse
- Poynor’s Pommes Frites
- The Fudgery
- Farmhouse Sweets
- Old Mill Candy Kitchen
Wine & Shine!
- Rocky Top Wine Trail (visit all 5 wineries = 2 free gifts)
- Tennessee Shine Company
- Ole Smoky Moonshine
Don’t miss out on water fun in the Smoky Mountains — splash, wade, and play in the private indoor pool at your cozy cabin! Soak in the bubbly hot tub, play games in the rec room, and watch movies on a huge screen with surround sound and theater-style seating in the home theater! And that’s just the start to your memorable spring break cabin stay.
Awesome Cabin Amenities
- Private indoor pool (some with waterfalls, bridges, and swim-in grottos!)
- Steamy hot tub for soothing tired muscles
- Indoor jetted tub for spa baths
- Private home theater
- Rec room with game tables + arcade units
- Big screen TVs
- Gas or electric fireplaces to set the mountain mood
- Fully equipped kitchen for meals and midnight munchies
- Gas or charcoal grill
- Plush king and queen beds
- Queen, twin, and full bunks
- TVs in the bedrooms to keep everyone entertained
- FREE wireless internet to post trip pics and vids with ease
- Rocking chairs + picnic tables on deck
- Mountain, river, city, or wooded views
Bump the beach tradition and enjoy an unforgettable Smoky Mountain spring break in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN — with outdoor activities, exciting attractions, incredible food, and cabin amenities!