Woohoo — 2020 is right around the corner! In a matter of hours, you’ll be looking forward to fresh starts, new adventures, and another year of birthdays, holidays, trips, and milestones in life. With this being such an important event, we — the crew of Cabins for YOU — would like to wish you a SUPER Happy New Year’s Eve!
Chilling at or traveling to your Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg cabin now? Check out the local scene and celebrate New Year’s Eve 2019 at events in town with fireworks, surprise gifts, and live music. Better yet, throw a cabin party to ring in the new year with pool splashes, movies in the theater, hot tub soaks, games in the loft, plus a few bottles of bubbly!
Count down the old year and welcome the new at fun downtown events in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. Watch as the night sky brightens with colorful hues, receive a few surprise gifts, groove to live band beats, witness the NY Times Square ball drop on big screens, and play at exciting attractions with family and friends!
- New Year’s Eve Ball Drop & Fireworks Show
Held at the Gatlinburg Space Needle, attend the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop & Fireworks Show that is expected to bring in 50,000+ visitors! Arrive hours early to dine, shop, and play in town so you don’t have to fight for a parking spot later. Simply walk over and enjoy the complimentary show!
- Gifts at Country Tonite Theater
After enjoying the last Christmas showing for 2019 at the Country Tonite Theater in Pigeon Forge, prepare for the post-show New Year’s Eve party with bonus gifts and surprises, followed by a classic balloon drop and mingle with the cast at midnight. It’s only $32.50 for adults, $27.50 for teens (13-17), and absolutely FREE for kids 12 and under.
- Rockin’ New Year’s Eve Bash at the Hard Rock Café
Starting at 7:00 p.m. with a 2-hour live performance by the Kincaid Band, the Hard Rock Café in Pigeon Forge welcomes you to their Rockin’ New Year’s Eve Bash! And…Dressed to Kill will ring in the new year from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Advance tickets include an adult drink plus party favors and run at $40 each ($60 at the door).
- Party at the Smoky Mountain Opry
Watch a spectacular Christmas show with magic and music at the Smoky Mountain Opry in Pigeon Forge, then get ready for live feed from New York City’s annual ball drop in Times Square! And when 2020 strikes, a huge balloon drop and dance party on stage begins. Adult tickets top at $60 with child admission (ages 3-11) at $27.
- New Year’s Eve at the The Island
Play games, ride rides, and kiss atop the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel before the New Year’s Eve celebration begins at 10:00 p.m. at The Island in Pigeon Forge. Harken to live music and see colorful fireworks fill the night sky!
Ring in the New Year at YOUR Cabin
While celebrating in town is a great option, ringing in the new year at your cozy cabin in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg with friends and family is a more intimate choice. Endless amenity options and homey conveniences make party planning a breeze!
- Whip up fun treats in the fully equipped kitchen and pour bubbly and make mixed drinks at the wet bar.
- Put on dance tunes and boogie on the hardwood floors or take a gentle twirl on the spacious deck.
- Splash in the private (heated) indoor pool or take a relaxing soak under the stars in the steamy hot tub.
- Watch New Year’s classics in the home theater with surround sound, big bowls of buttery popcorn, candy treats, and a few cold ones.
- Shoot pool, start an air hockey match, win on the foosball field, and beat the highest arcade scores in the game-filled rec room.
- Chat with hot drinks in hand around the outdoor firepit or near the indoor stacked-stone fireplace.
- Play board and card games with the kiddos and sneak treats to your precious pet at the dining table to pass the time until midnight.
- See the ball drop in Times Square on the big screen TV in the living room with confetti canons at the ready!
- Take a spa bath in the indoor jetted tub with scented candles and tranquil tunes before slipping into the king-size bed when the party ends.
- Start the new year with breathtaking mountain, river, wooded, or city views!
Serving guests has been our greatest pleasure in 2019 — and we are looking forward to more memorable cabin stays in 2020! Once more, we wish a Happy New Year’s Eve from us to YOU!