‘Tis the season for holiday cheer, sweet treats, snowcapped peaks, and precious memories — Merry Christmas from Cabins for YOU! We LOVE this special season as it fosters good will, brings families together, and makes our cabins extra cozy in the Great Smoky Mountains. There’s nothing quite like a Smoky Mountain Christmas vacation, and we wish every guest to share in this experience at least once in their lifetime.
A Smoky Mountain Christmas
After caroling in the car for a while, you arrive to your Christmas cabin destination in the Great Smoky Mountains. Opening the fairytale cabin door into a new world filled with magical moments, the stunning scenery pouring through the floor-to-ceiling windows pulls you into the living area. Suitcases touch the ground as the majestic mountain views beckon you to venture outside for a closer look. The elegant peaks, fast asleep and sprinkled with snow, are even more gorgeous than you could ever imagine. Your eyes merrily drift from side to side, taking in miles of stunning scenery, when your littlest bumps into you with their favorite blankie in hand. While you lift them up for a better view, your spouse snaps a candid photo for the family album.
As the evening progresses, you…
- Wrap secret presents or play card/board games at the wooden dining table.
- Whip up a steaming pot of rich cocoa — pouring mugs for all with cinnamon sticks, marshmallows, and candy canes!
- Admire the Christmas décor or put up your own to make the cabin really feel like your home away from home in the Smokies.
- Opt for a winter splash in the heated private indoor pool downstairs, where color-changing lights and water features elevate this special cabin treat.
- Watch Christmas classics, like Home Alone, The Grinch, or The Santa Clause, in the theater room with surround sound!
- Set out holiday cookies with a glass of milk for Santa plus fresh carrots for his beloved reindeer by the stone fireplace.
- Read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas to the kiddos as they head to dreamland in their bunk bed or sleeper sofa in the living room (to keep an eye out for jolly ole St. Nick).
- Relax with a soothing spa bath in the master suite’s indoor jetted tub, paired with a good book and scented candles, before Santa’s arrival.
As the sun peeks over the Smoky Mountains, and the little ones hop with excitement on your king-size bed, you awaken with a smile because it’s time for the Smoky Mountain Christmas of your dreams. Blankets of winter snow (fingers crossed) snuggle the Smokies as your spouse wraps their arms around you afront the toasty fireplace, where half the milk is missing, and cookies and carrots are nowhere to be found! While you sip hot coffee and nibble stocking treats, the children rush to find the Christmas tree stuffed with presents below. Toys and thoughtful gifts abound when tummies grumble as the breakfast casserole finishes in the oven, ready to energize everyone for the next wave of Smoky Mountain Christmas excitement.
Throughout Christmas day, you…
- Take a few family photos with matching pajamas in front of the dazzling Christmas tree.
- Head onto the deck and enjoy another cup of coffee (because it’s Christmas) in a rocking chair or porch swing.
- Play with new toys and fiddle with new trinkets — with the Great Smoky Mountains only a glance away.
- Grab a partner and head to the dance floor with holiday tunes cranked on high volume.
- Start a rec room challenge in the loft — with air hockey, pool, foosball, arcade games, and more!
- Prepare a lovely Christmas dinner with all the trimmings in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Slip into your swimsuit for a muscle-soothing soak in the bubbly outdoor hot tub after opening so many presents.
- End Christmas with a glass of wine and a sweet cuddle with your spouse in front of the romantic fireplace.
Plan YOUR 2020 Smoky Mountain Christmas Vacation
When it comes to the perfect cabin for your Smoky Mountain Christmas vacation, Cabins for YOU has you covered. Just tell us your Smoky Mountain Christmas dream, and we’ll send options straight to your inbox. Or give us a call at 1.800.684.7865 to speak with your vacation specialist to get the ball rolling even faster. Whether you’re looking for mountain, wooded, river, or city views, space for 2 or 50 guests plus your pet, or budget-friendly options versus luxury accommodations, we’re sure to have what you seek with our current 380+ cabin options. Private indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, and games? Sure thing! Home theater, indoor jetted tub, and convenient location? No problem! We’re here to help and can’t wait to start planning your memorable Smoky Mountain Christmas vacation.
Once again — Merry Christmas from Cabins for YOU! We sincerely hope you can enjoy the Smokies at Christmas today or in the future.