We’re Open – and so is the Smokies!
We are thrilled to say that many Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge businesses are open again, including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Reduced occupancy and additional safety measures will be in place, so you can continue to maintain distance while supporting area businesses.
NEW Sevier County Mask Policy
Beginning July 10 and going through August 3, 2020, Sevier County (Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville) has put in place a mandatory mask policy inside most public spaces and businesses to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Masks are not required outside, although maintaining a 6-foot distance whenever possible is highly encouraged.
Read on for new 2020 event dates and updates on closed restaurants, businesses, and attractions. You can also visit our COVID-19 Updates for YOU blog if you have questions about your reservation, our cleaning procedures, and more. If you want ideas on outdoor activities to keep you moving and fun things to do in the cabin, check out our How to Enjoy the Smokies during COVID-19 blog.
NEW! 2020 Event Dates
Much has changed in recent months, but these Smoky Mountain events already have NEW dates you can start planning around!
- Smoky Mountain Tunes & Tales | July 1 – August 1
- Wallace Hartley’s Violin at Titanic Museum | July 1 – December 31
- Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Conference | July 25
- Tennessee Tax Free Weekend | July 31 – August 2
- Chevelles in the Smokies | August 7 – 8
- Horsepower and Hotrods | August 7 -8
- Spring Corvette Expo | August 7 – 8
- Grand National F-100 Truck Reunion | August 13 – 15
- Smoky Mountain Antique Car Show | August 19 – 22
- Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion | August 20 – 22
- TN Credit Union League Event | September 15 – 18
- Pigeon Forge Fall Rod Run | September 17 – 19
- Vette Fest | September 24 – 26
- Bronco Super Celebration | October 7 – 10
- Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge | October 16 – 18
- Great Smoky Mountain Autofest | October 17 – 18
- Color Me Mutt 5K | October 24
- Great Smoky Mountains Food Truck Festival | November 13-14
- Americheer | December 19
- Wilderness Wildlife Week | February 2 – 4, 2021
- ASI Southern Union Convention | Apr 1-4, 2021
- Live Like Maria Freestyle Classic | April 17 – 18, 2021
- Catapalooza | May 21 – 23, 2021
National Park Services + Community Service Closures
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is open! We are so excited to be back out in nature in the most-visited national park in the U.S. Tennessee state parks are already open, but please remember to continue social distancing while in public spaces – including parks – for the safety of everyone.
CLOSED ATTRACTIONS + RESTAURANTS
Closed Until Further Notice:
- Bush’s Visitor Center
- Guinness World Records Adventure
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
- Ruby Sunshine