Working hard every day, taking care of house chores on the reg, cleaning up after the kids year-round…YOU of all people deserve a luxurious getaway to the Great Smoky Mountains. It’s past time you indulged in the finer things in life. And luxury Gatlinburg, Tennessee, has you covered — with luxe cabins, ace amenities, top restaurants, and chic boutiques! Opt for rolling mountain peaks, a private indoor pool, and a king suite. Cross the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in North America, book a tee time with stunning mountain vistas all around, and enjoy filet mignon along the riverbank. Taste the Smokies along the new wine trail, get the finest outdoor gear, and take home one-of-a-kind art pieces. And that’s just the start to your luxurious Gatlinburg retreat!
Let Cabins for YOU surpass your luxurious cabin desires with first-rate options ranging from 1-16 bedrooms in Gatlinburg and nearby Pigeon Forge. Whether you’re looking for a secluded romantic retreat with breathtaking mountain scenes, a family size cabin with loads of games close to downtown fun, or a large group lodge with extras galore (including a private indoor pool with waterfall feature), we have you covered…and then some.
Along with luxury cabin amenities, add gift baskets with spa items, beautiful bouquets or petal arrangements, an in-cabin massage for 2, plus a personal chef. To elevate your stay even further, opt for a top tier resort that offers communal amenities, including indoor/outdoor pools, miniature golf, saunas, workout gyms, walking trails, and play areas.
Luxurious Cabin Amenities
- Private indoor pool with color changing lights + waterfall/fountain features
- Home theater with a massive screen TV + theater style seating + surround sound
- Steamy hot tub on the covered deck with unobstructed mountain views for miles
- Spacious suites with king size beds + custom furniture sets + private bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel/slate appliances + granite countertops
- Stone firepit with seating outdoors + gas/electric/wood burning fireplaces indoors
- Brimming rec room with arcade units + game tables + a mounted big screen TV
When planning your luxury Gatlinburg stay, be sure to add top area attractions to your list of must-dos. From record setting features to an award winning aquarium to the only ski resort in Tennessee, Gatlinburg has it all.
- Stroll across the SkyBridge (longest pedestrian suspension bridge in North America) and watch the clouds roll along the mountain peaks with a meal at the Gatlinburg SkyLift Park.
- Meet penguins, pet moon jellies, play with stingrays, feed Sally the sea turtle, ride the glass bottom boat, and take the moving walkway with sharks overhead at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Play a picturesque round at the Gatlinburg Golf Course that boasts amazing mountain vistas and 18 holes designed by William Langford, a famous golf course architect.
- Hop in a Hummer or Jeep to see the Great Smoky Mountains in style with Southland Jeep and Car Rentals (the only place in Tennessee to rent extravagant Hummers!).
- Take the Scenic Chairlift to the top of Ober Gatlinburg to ice skate indoors (year-round), encounter wildlife up close, dine with a mountain view, and much more at this Ski Area & Amusement Park.
Indulge on the finer side of dining with quality restaurants that will leave your taste buds more than satisfied. While you’re at it, curb your connoisseur cravings along the all new Gatlinburg Wine Trail!
- The Peddler Steakhouse — riverside dining paired with filet mignon prepared over Tennessee hickory charcoal and out-of-this-world options, like crab & shrimp stuffed mushrooms and sweet potato casserole with coconut
- Gaucho Urbano — a Brazilian steakhouse with fresh churrasco style dishes served straight from the skewer to your plate, accompanied by mouthwatering sides like black bean stew, salmon salad, and warm cheese bread
- The Melting Pot — fondue is the star of this interactive dining experience with menu items that include cheeses and chocolates of all kinds with dipping dos, like meats, breads, crackers, veggies, fruits, and sweet treats
- Alamo Steakhouse — hearty oak-fired steaks complement savory sides and homemade trimmings, including fried calamari, French onion soup, creamed spinach, and grilled asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- Gatlinburg Wine Trail — 5 area wineries (including the new Little Bear Winery) offering samples and bottles of the best wines in Gatlinburg, perfect for trying and bringing back to your luxe cabin!
Your luxury trip to Gatlinburg wouldn’t be complete without a few souvenirs or shopping sprees! The best in outdoor gear, a European style shopping village, and local creations from master craftsmen will certainly add another layer of extravagance to your Smoky Mountain stay.
- Find highly rated outdoorsmen favs from top brands, like The North Face, Mountain Hardwear, Black Diamond Equipment, Columbia Sportswear, and Mountain Safety Research (MSR), at the Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC) Gatlinburg.
- Peruse The Village, a quaint shopping center stemmed from European architecture that features 27 unique boutiques with clothing, coffee, spices, paintings, candles, home décor, and more.
- Follow the 8-mile loop that’s home to the largest group of independent artisans in the nation — Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community — for one-of-a-kind items, like handwoven baskets, hand carved figures, pottery sets, quilts, and handmade jewelry.
Cast your budget to the wind and treat yourself to a luxurious vacation to Gatlinburg, TN — where amenity loaded cabins, top-notch attractions, excellent restaurants, and lavish shops are waiting for YOU!