Working nonstop, always saving, never spending…it’s time to take a piece of your hard-earned pie and enjoy a luxury trip to the Great Smoky Mountains! Sample fine wine, see stunning performances while you dine, play at top attractions, and shop until you drop in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee. And don’t forget to unwind at your luxury cabin with high-end amenities — splash in the private indoor pool, soak tired muscles in the steamy hot tub, sip morning coffee with priceless mountain views, watch films in the home theater, host game tournaments in the fully loaded rec room, relax with an in-cabin massage, and snooze in the master suite’s king-size bed. The best part? That’s just the start of your luxurious Smoky Mountain trip!
Fine Wining & Dining
When taking a luxury trip to the Smokies, fine wining and dining comes top of the list! After all, any trip without good food wouldn’t be very enjoyable, and a luxury trip without premium wine wouldn’t be very…luxurious. Reserve a filet mignon dinner with fried calamari and a fresh seafood salad to start at Cherokee Grill or sample Brazilian meats with a gourmet salad bar and dessert delicacies at Gaucho Urbano.
A great place to start on your Smoky Mountain wine journey, Mountain Valley Winery boasts French and German style wines in addition to sweet fruit varieties. Not to mention, they’ve created 500+ award-winning wines since opening in 1991. Oh, and you can even tour the wine cellar! This lovely winery is also part of the Rocky Top Wine Trail, where you can sample some of the best wines and ‘shines in town. Stop at Mills Bridge Winery, Hillside Winery, Apple Barn Winery, Sugarlands Cellars, and Doc Collier Moonshine Distillery to complete your spirited adventure.
Top Tier Attractions
Adding to your luxurious vacay in the Smokies are tons of fun in-town attractions plus the Great Smoky Mountains National Park — the most visited national park in the country.
• Stroll around Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, nominated for USA Today’s Readers’ Choice for Best Aquarium 2019 and featuring more fish than residents in Gatlinburg!
• Take a VIP tour of Dollywood, famed amusement park in the Smokies, with valet parking, a personal guide, access to the front of lines, merchandise delivery to your car, plus a gift from Dolly.
• Discover the magic in the mountains atop Anakeesta, a mountaintop aerial adventure park where you can venture through the tree canopy, zoom on dueling ziplines, play in treehouses with the kids, as well as shop and dine in Firefly Village.
• Watch talented performers sing and dance while you dine at the Grand Majestic Theater, featuring 3 shows: Soul of Motown, Hit Parade (50s & 60s jukebox hits), and Hazzard Hoedown.
• Soar across the Great Smoky Mountains and soak in the lush landscapes and soul-soothing scenery with Scenic Helicopter Tours, offering a variety of tours plus the customizable, 100-mile Smoky Mountain Spectacular.
Luxury seekers, beware the amazing shopping opportunities that await in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. From extravagant décor to handmade creations, the Smokies offers the luxury shopper a diverse range of items for sale. Visit The Island and browse 35+ boutiques, including Savannah Bee Company (luxe beauty products), Blossom (pure oils and herbs), Nourish Natural Bath Products (it’s all in the name), Stand Apart Boutique (women’s clothing and accessories), and Timber Valley Rustic Furniture (2 guesses what you’ll find).
Eager for more? Hop over to The Village, a European-inspired shopping complex with 27 unique shops selling everything from gourmet cheeses and aromatherapy candles to Celtic kilts and hiking gear! Looking for something a bit more local and down to earth? Drive around and explore the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community, home to the largest group of independent artisans in the nation! Along this 8-mile loop, you’ll find masters hard at work crafting new oil paintings, glass-blown ornaments, wooden figures, handwoven baskets, natural soaps, pottery sets, and oh-so-much more!
Luxury Cabins for YOU
High-end amenities and top-of-the-line finishes combine to present luxury cabin rentals options for you in the Smoky Mountains. After all, what kind of luxury trip to the Smokies would it be without living like a lavish local in a luxury cabin with breathtaking mountain views!
Luxurious Amenities & Add-ons
• Private indoor pool with waterfall and light features
• Home theater with massive screen TV and surround sound
• Master suites with fireplaces, king-size beds, jetted tubs, and mountain views
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steal appliances and granite countertops
• Majestic mountain views as far as the eye can see
• Rec room with arcade games, pool, foosball, shuffleboard, and more!
• Multiple outdoor spaces with flatscreen TVs, hot tubs, and gas grills
• Tranquil in-cabin Swedish massage for 2
• Personal chef who creates and serves delectable dishes at the cabin
• Gift baskets + flower bouquets for loved ones (or yourself!)
YOU deserve to be pampered and enjoy the finer things in life — book your luxury trip to the Smoky Mountains today!