The Smokies are the perfect place to celebrate special occasions with the one you love. Whether you’re getting away for your honeymoon or just a romantic weekend away, the Smoky Mountains provides more than enough things to do and places to see to make your time away memorable and full of fun. But the Smokies isn’t just for honeymooners—they’re also a great destination for girls’ trips, family reunions, corporate retreats, and more!
No matter what occasion brings you to the Smokies, Cabins For You wants to make your getaway extra special. That’s why we’ve created dozens of gift baskets and special add-ons to go with our cabins. Below you’ll find just a sampling of what we have to offer. Be sure to ask our reservation specialists about these and other exciting gifts you can add to your Smoky Mountain cabin during your stay.
- Honeymoon Basket—This gift basket is especially designed for honeymooning couples. Inside, you’ll find a wedding photo album, a beautiful wedding picture frame, and a smaller frame—special keepsakes to help you display the happiest day of your life! Also, you’ll find a bottle of sparkling cider, two champagne glasses filled with kisses, a bag of gourmet chocolates, bath salts, massage oil, and more!
- A Bed of Roses or Petals of Love—Take your wedding night to the next level by surprising your new spouse with a beautiful Bed of Roses! Your cabin’s bedroom will have a heart of rose petals and a long-stemmed rose on a pillow with a bag of chocolates. Or try the Petals of Love option—enter your cabin to find your jetted tub surrounded by rose petals, candles, chocolates, bubble bath, and more!
Romantic Gift Items
- Lavender Temptations—If you are celebrating an anniversary or just a much-needed parents’ weekend away, treat your sweetheart to Lavender Temptations for a sensual basket she will never forget! This basket comes with two aromatherapy candles, body lotion, bath gel, heart-shaped soap, body mist, bath salts, massage oil, bath tea, a picture frame, a book of poetry, and more!
- Romantic Dinner for Two—After a long day in downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge, our Romantic Dinner for Two is a perfect option for a private night in the cabin. When you return, you will find two marinating rib-eyes, a tossed salad, salad dressing, baked potatoes, rolls, sparkling cider, and pound cake with strawberries. We will even set your table for you with place mats, matching napkins, and a flower centerpiece!
Only in the Smokies
- Spirit of the Smokies—If you’re visiting the Smoky Mountains for the first time, our Spirit of the Smokies basket is a perfect way to get acquainted with the area. This basket comes with a plush black bear, Smoky Mountain taffy, two Gatlinburg history campfire mugs, a Smoky Mountain cookbook, a book tour of Cades Cove, three postcards, hot cider, hot cocoa, and many other yummy treats made right here in the Smoky Mountains!
- Smoky Mountain Picnic—Are you planning a trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park? If so, ask about our Smoky Mountain Picnic that you can take along. This add-on comes with enough goodies to feed four and includes assorted cookies, chips, Smoky Mountain taffy, summer sausage, crackers, a loaf of bread, condiments, a snack tray, potato and macaroni salad, and more. All you need to remember is your appetite!
Just for Fun
- Java Time—At Cabins For You, we even celebrate the coffee lovers! Our Java Time basket comes with different flavors of gourmet coffee, hot cocoa, cappuccino, cookies, chocolate-covered espresso beans, biscotti, two Gatlinburg history mugs, and more!
- Snack Attack—This delicious add-on is a great gift for any occasion. Surprise a loved one or your entire family with this assortment of goodies that includes a bottle of sparkling cider, two champagne flutes filled with kisses, cookies, Smoky Mountain taffy, summer sausage, cheese and crackers, fruit, assorted chocolate, and nuts.