How to Choose the Perfect Cabin
With so many Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge cabin rentals to choose from, making the decision on which cabin to reserve can be slightly overwhelming. Cabins For You wants to make your vacation as stress-free and simple as possible every step of the way. Finding the ideal cabin rental for your vacation is important, and at Cabins For You, we are here to help!
Among the cabins with dozens of amenities, locations and views sits the perfect cabin rental for you. In order to ensure that you reserve the cabin of your dreams, we recommend planning your Smoky Mountain vacation as far in advance as possible.
Our Interactive Map
At Cabins For You, we have our own interactive map
specific to our properties. It was created with our guests in mind so that you would have an easier time finding the best fitting cabin based
on the number of guests staying, amenities that we think you’d be interested in, and nearby attractions or places of interest.
SEARCH BY MAP >>
Things to Keep in Mind
There are a few things we think you should consider when making your reservation. Keep in mind that almost all of these questions (and more) can be answered on our Facts page so be sure to check that out as well!
- Are there cabins nearby the cabin of your choice? Some prefer the resort-style cabins, while others favor seclusion.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Is there a minimum night stay? Cabin rental companies typically require a two night minimum during regular season and three or four nights during holiday weekends.
- What is the total price? (With all taxes and fees!)
- How are the roads to this cabin? Do they require 4-wheel drive in the winter?
- Is the cabin located close to downtown attractions?
- What time is check in and check out?
- Are there any damage deposits? Look over the Travel Insurance and Damage Protection we offer at Cabins For You.
Be sure to have an accurate headcount of guests that will be joining you. Can the kids share a bedroom or does everyone need a private bedroom retreat? These are important questions that must be answered in order for you to fully enjoy your Smoky Mountain vacation.
Once you’re ready, feel free to contact Cabins For You through our Live Chat feature, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-684-7865, tell the reservationists the dates you would like to stay and the price range for your trip as well as all of the features you took into consideration regarding amenities, locations and such. They will provide you with the names of a few cabins, which you can then check out further on our website. Once you have found the perfect cabin rental, don't hesitate – reserve it!
This is your vacation, so take the time you need to make sure it is perfect for you and your family. No question is a silly one, so don't hesitate to ask. Ensure that you inquire about Cabin specials – you may save yourself some extra cash!