Whether you’re coming to the Smokies with a groups of girlfriends, your family, or friends from your local community, nothing unites a group quite like shopping! Gatlinburg is just the place to begin your shopping adventure with unique shops from start to finish on the Parkway. Enjoy an afternoon at The Village Shops, or check out any number of the variety of stores we have listed in the Gatlinburg Shopping Directory.
Below are 10 unique stores you’ll find as you check out downtown Gatlinburg. These are just the beginning of your day or days of shopping fun! So get out and get started on discovering those one-of-a-kind treasures you’ll find only the Smokies. Share them with your friends, or take them home as souvenirs. You’re all guaranteed to find something to love in the unique shops of Gatlinburg!
- Pepper Palace (634 Parkway Suite 11)—Products include hot sauce, salsa, BBQ sauce, marinades, spices, rubs, wing sauce, and seasonings.
- Scaconage Stone Art and Jewelry (849 Glades Road Suite 1A5)—Products include authentic, locally made Native American pottery, statues, candles, and prints as well as custom silver and precious stone jewelry.
- Simply Twisted (601 Glades Road Suite 9)—Products include home décor made with glass stones and lead-free wire, glass and aluminum jewelry pieces, one-of-a-kind serving pieces, handmade jams, jellies, and dip mixes.
- Smoky Mountain Nut House (715 Parkway Suite 10)—Products include German-style flavored pecans, almonds, and cashews; homemade pork rinds; and caramel and candied apples—all made fresh daily.
- So Very Cherry (170 Glades Road Shop 24)—Products include cherry-themed gifts and gourmet items as well as the Cherry Pit Pac’, a heating and cold pack made with cherry pits.
- Stewart Gallery (1729 Laurel Lane)—Products include original palette knife paintings; fine art photography; and prints of local landscapes, historic cabins, barns, waterfalls, and florals.
- American Sideshow (373 Parkway)—Products include English, French, American, and folk antiques—the largest and widest variety of antiques in Gatlinburg!
- The Hayloft (634 Parkway Suite 19)—Products include hiking boots, Harley Davidson products, leather, jackets, western hats, and the largest selection of cowboy boots in the Smoky Mountains.
- Cartoons & Toys (634 Parkway Suites 12)—Products include “Hello Kitty” toys, wooden puzzles, dolls, the Tennessee Popgun, Breyer horses, and more.
- Natural House of Jerky (631 Parkway A12)—Products include all-natural jerky made from wild boar, beef, turkey, buffalo, venison, antelope, elk, alligator, and Tibetan Yak.