Coming to Pigeon Forge this summer, The Island is a 300,000 square foot retail, hotel and entertainment development that sits at the base of the Great Smoky Mountains. It will be a beautiful, unique, family-friendly attraction that adds a fresh element to the area. It features a 200-foot tall Ferris wheel, restaurants, shops and other attractions. Whether you’re looking for a fun day or a romantic night, there will be a little bit of something for every taste.
Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
- 42 all glass gondolas
- Seating for up to 8 in each gondola
- Climate controlled seating
- 4 revolutions per ride
- Great for all ages
- VIP Experience and night rides available
- 24,000 square foot LED light show
- One of the tallest attractions east of the Mississippi
- Amazing Smoky Mountain views
- Tickets are $13 for adults, $11 for seniors, $9 for kids 3-11, and kids 2 and under are free
Shopping and Dining
- The Island Trading Post
- The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel Gift Shop
- Island Yogurt
- Mellow Mushroom
- Timberwood Grill
- Poynor’s Pommes Frites
- more soon to come!
The Island in Pigeon Forge will be a really wonderful addition to the Smoky Mountains. Featuring great shops, delicious dining options and lots of great attractions, it will be a must-visit, beginning summer 2013! In addition to the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, The Island will be home to attractions including: a Venetian carousel, Arcade City, the Shooting Gallery.
You can sign up to be an Island Insider to receive special offers and exclusive access to events. Island Insiders will also get email updates when new shops and restaurants become a part of The Island! Go to The Island in Pigeon Forge for more information and photos!