Mwah! Smooching, hand-holding, constant hugging, gift-giving — Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it! And what better place to whisk your loved one away than the Great Smoky Mountains? A place where romance abounds, and love fills the air, you can bet your bottom dollar you’ll have the most memorable time with your sweetheart in the Smokies. From a private cabin stay with thoughtful additions to the most romantic spots in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, make this Valentine’s Day one to remember!
Secluded Cabin for 2
Escape to the peace and tranquility of the Smokies at your very own private cabin rental for 2. Whether you’re simply looking for unbelievable mountain views or all the bells and whistles, Cabins for YOU has the perfect cabin for your Valentine’s getaway. Sip champagne on the porch swing as the sunset fades behind the mountain peaks, soak in the steamy hot tub under the stars, cuddle on the plush sofa with a romantic comedy on the big screen TV, whisper sweet nothings by the crackling fire, and take a spa bath together in the heart-shaped jetted tub before slipping into the master suite’s king-size bed. And that’s just the first night…
Elevate your Valentine’s vacay by opting for a Vacation Package, which includes lovey-dovey extras your honey bunny is sure to appreciate, like a candlelit dinner, a couple’s massage, a bed of roses, and chocolate-covered strawberries. Choose from varied options, ranging from a 2-night, budget-friendly stay to a 7-night, luxury stay. Want to personalize your cabin experience? Choose from gift baskets, flowers, and gourmet gift items (sampling below) to create the ideal cabin stay for 2.
- Lavender Temptations | scented bath products, aromatherapy candles, heart-shaped soap, massage oil, body mist, picture frame, book of poetry, gourmet chocolates, sparkling cider, 2 champagne glasses, edible love dust & 2 ostrich feathers
- Honeymoon Basket | wedding photo album, wedding picture frames, sparkling cider, 2 champagne glasses, gourmet chocolates, spa bath essentials, edible love dust & 1 ostrich feather
- Petals of Love | rose petals, candles, a bag of chocolate kisses, 2 champagne flutes, a bottle of sparkling cider, bubble bath, love dust, an ostrich feather & a long-stemmed rose adorn the indoor jetted tub
- Bed of Roses | heart of solid rose petals on the bed plus a long-stemmed rose on a pillow with a bag of chocolate kisses, 4 candles, love dust & 1 ostrich feather
- Romantic Dinner for Two | two 8-ounce marinating rib-eyes, 2 baking potatoes, 4 rolls, a tossed salad with dressing, butter and sour cream, sparkling cider & pound cake with strawberries and whipped topping plus a fully set table
- In-Cabin Chef | personal chef prepares and serves a 4-course meal, from appetizer to dessert, at your cabin, with cleanup included
Top 5 Romantic Spots in the Smokies
While relaxing at your private cabin for your entire Valentine’s stay may be tempting (and perfectly okay in our book), taking your lover to top-notch romantic spots in the Smokies (other than your mountain chalet of course) is a good idea, too. After all, memorable moments flourish in new settings.
Steal a kiss atop The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel at The Island, a modern-day amusement park in Pigeon Forge. Plan for a classic date day at this shopping and entertainment complex, featuring 60+ shops, stellar restaurants, a show fountain, exciting games, fun rides, and a 200-foot-high Ferris wheel.
Show your sweetie a view to remember from the tippy top of the Gatlinburg Space Needle. Ride a glass elevator on high 407 feet above the city, showcasing stunning views of the calm Smoky Mountains all around and bustling downtown life below.
Take an early morning drive together through Cades Cove, a beautiful valley area in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This scenic 11-mile loop road boasts wondrous wildlife, historic buildings, old churches, and beautiful scenery with every glance.
Bring your love to new heights with Scenic Helicopter Tours. Yep, one of the most romantic spots in the Smokies is literally in the clouds! From rushing rivers and serene lakes to city views and rolling hills, soak it all in with your sweetheart by your side.
Walk hand in hand through the enchanting Vista Gardens at Anakeesta. Wait, gardens and winter don’t mix, right? Flowers aren’t the star of this mountainside stroll, which harbors a flowing stream, a quaint gnome village, an elegant pergola, and incredible mountain views.
With Valentine’s Day on the way, surprise your loved one with an unforgettable experience — book your secluded cabin for 2 and plan your visit to romantic spots in the Smokies today!