When preparing for your family outing to the Smoky Mountains, you may be stuck as to what activities there are in the area for your teenagers to enjoy. Teens are notorious for their picky tastes and too-hard-to-please attitudes, so you may be sweating over this issue. Never fear though – Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg TN
abound with sites for the whole family, and that includes your adolescents! Here are ten teen friendly areas in the region:Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum
– This museum is the one that spawned the popular TV show, so you can be sure that it will be packed with exhibits that range from interesting, to informative, to just plain weird. This spot is sure to get your teenager actively engaged.Gatlinburg Space Needle
– It would be hard not to get excited about a nearly 400-foot ride strait up, culminating in a panoramic view of the Smoky Mountains. If for some reason that's not enough, though, this site also offers laser tag, an arcade, and many more amusement park-like activities.Rafting In The Smokies
– This experience-optional, professionally guided rafting experience will feel more like a full-blown adventure every minute. This company sets the standard for rafting in the East Tennessee area, and letting them guide you down the rapids will ensure that everyone in your family has a fine time.Smoky Mountain Riding Stables
– Yet another perfect activity for your teen! A horseback ride up the mountain trails of the region is sure to instill an appreciation for the Smoky Mountains into your family!Zip Gatlinburg
– Enjoy this unique Gatlinburg attraction. Imagine soaring over the Smokies and Gatlinburg TN.Nascar SpeedPark
– A full-throttle family activity! This attraction offers not only go-cart action, but also sports a climbing wall, bumper boats, mini-golf, and other family-oriented rides. This is perfect for your thrill-seeking teens!Scenic Helicopter Tours
– A breath-taking tour of the Smoky Mountain area from the skies above. This will ensure that your teen will have seen the area in a whole new light.
Off Road Voyages – Take a ride through the Smoky Mountains and Gatlinburg TN like never before.The Track
– The combined excitement of go-carts, a bungee jumping tower, the sky flyer, and much more make this a one-stop shop for any thrill-seeking family.Ripley's Aquarium
– This is a site unlike any other in the area, offering not just a large collection of marine life, but also many exhibits that focus on the running of the aquarium itself. Your teen is sure to be spellbound by how much there is to see (just don't tell them that it's educational as well)!