1. Since gas prices seem to keep rising everyday, Pigeon Forge TN
has a suggestion to help you beat those gas price blues. Park your car, and walk a little bit or ride the Trolley. Trolley fare is only 50 cents and the routes weave throughout town. If you take the Trolley to Dollywood you won’t have to pay for parking. If your accommodation is along the parkway all you have to do is walk to tons of restaurants, shops and attractions.
2. Discounts are great to have so…Get a Pigeon Forge Value Card. The Pigeon Forge Value Card has tons of discounts on lodging, entertainment, restaurants, shopping and attractions. Cards are FREE at the Pigeon Forge Welcome Center, near the Miracle Theater and Wonderworks.
3. Use the internet to…Find new discounts on the Web. New discounts and printable coupons are posted frequently on the tourism department’s website. Visit them at: www.MyPigeonForge.com
4. Learn about the “arrive after 3, get the next day free” program and you could get a free day at Dollywood. It’s true, if you arrive at the Dollywood theme park after 3, you can return the next day for free. To beat a large amount of the crowds the best days to visit the park is Wednesdays and Thursday, when attendance is usually low. If you go to Pigeon Forge all the time and you love Dollywood.
5. Buy a Dollywood season pass. A season’s pass is the best way to go if you plan on visiting the Dollywood theme park numerous times. It also saves you money because a one-day adult ticket is $45.70 and a season’s pass is $75.00. If you have Dollywood season’s pass you can visit in the summer, spring, fall and winter.
6. With more than a dozen musical theaters in Pigeon Forge there’s no better thing to do than…
Getting a theater combo. With a theater combo you can get discounts on the many shows and can even get combo tickets.
7. Packages save you money so...Buy a vacation package. Some packages combine lodging, shows and attractions all into one purchase. Numerous packages are available at www.MyPigeonForge.com
8. Seeing the beauty of nature is always free. Enjoy Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The National Park is something many tourists come back for every year. The National Park has abundant wildlife, picnic grounds, beautiful scenery and tons of hiking trails.
9. Rent a Pigeon Forge cabin with us! Enjoy one of our Pigeon Forge cabin rentals
. We have the most competitive rates around. We offer heavy dicounts for last minute discount. Some cabins are up to 70% off.
So start planning your trip to Pigeon Forge, TN and relax because you know you can save money when you get there.