There are many Gatlinburg Restaurants and finding one to eat at in Gatlinburg doesn’t have to be too difficult. Our little city has plenty of places to sit down for a meal. Walking in Gatlinburg, it’s easy to find restaurants that boast deals for breakfast lunch and dinner. Not only do we have traditional restaurants in Gatlinburg, Tennessee we also have fudge shops, ice cream shops, and more! It’s no wonder that many people find it difficult to choose a place to eat.
Because there’s so much to choose from, people often get overwhelmed by all of the options for restaurants in Gatlinburg and can end up frustrated and tired. No worries! We’ve compiled a handy list of our choice for the top 10 restaurants in Gatlinburg Tennessee. Feel free to print it out and bring it with you to Gatlinburg.
1. Park Grill – This is a nice Gatlinburg steakhouse restaurant that has a popular salad bar and offers a rustic Smoky Mountain themed atmosphere. The food is fantastic and the ambiance is great for a quiet relaxing evening at a top notch restaurant. There’s also a live piano performance Tuesday night through Sunday night from 6pm to 9pm.
2. Blaines- This Gatlinburg restaurant is known for providing a fun experience for guests. The food is good, but the atmosphere is better. Guests can dine on the Blaine’s balcony that overlooks downtown Gatlinburg. This Gatlinburg restaurant also boasts the largest dance floor in Sevier County. The DJ plays top 40 hits on Friday and Saturday nights from 10 pm to 1 am.
3. Pancake Pantry – This 50 year old pancake house is famous for having many yummy tasting pancakes. They also feature a pretty extensive list of breakfast items. Pancake Pantry is located in downtown Gatlinburg and is a great start to the day!
4. Pucker’s – Pucker’s Sports Bar and Grill was named as Gatlinburg’s #1 sports bar 9 years in a row. This is a great place to go if you’re looking for some fun. Wanna watch the big game? This Gatlinburg restaurant has 11 hi-def tv’s just for you sports fans. Want to hang out at night? Puckers has karaoke nightly.
5. No Way Jose’s – This Gatlinburg Cantina serves some stellar Mexican food. Their commitment is to serve fresh food. The atmosphere is fun and upbeat, and the location is great. Right beside Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, No Way Jose’s is a great choice.
6. The Peddler – The Peddler, a Gatlinburg steakhouse, is known for great ribeye’s and great views. The Peddler features a great view of the Little Pigeon River and offers guests a more intimate dining experience.
7. Dolce Uva Wine Bar Café – Dolce Uva is the only wine bar in Gatlinburg. The atmosphere is intimate. One person described it like this “When I go there, everybody knows my name.” The food is amazing and they feature a nice wine list for you to peruse.
8. Mountain Lodge – This Gatlinburg restaurant is well priced and a place where many locals enjoy dining. They serve breakfast and lunch and are family owned and run. The best features about this place are the prices and the convenience. It’s not a major tourist attraction so you’re less likely to run into a wait.
9. Calhoun’s – This Gatlinburg restaurant is located in downtown Gatlinburg. Calhoun’s boasts the best ribs in America. From wings, to fried green tomatoes, to catfish, to chicken, Calhoun’s has a great menu that is sure to leave you full.