Blow out the candles and make a wish — it’s time to celebrate YOU! Make this birthday extra-special with a private cabin in the Smoky Mountains, complete with breathtaking mountain views and endless amenities. Plus, with so many indoor attractions and outdoor activities nearby in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, the celebration never has to end. In fact, you can extend your birthday by a week or more — dream big!
Cake & Flowers
A birthday wouldn’t be complete without loads of tasty treats — birthday cake, most important of all. Head to The Apple Valley Creamery for homemade ice cream, raspberry cheesecake, fudgy brownies, and fresh cobbler from the apple orchard just outside. Keeping with tradition, order a personalized birthday cake from Smoky Mountain Cakes to take back to the cabin. From red velvet and carrot to black forest and Italian cassata, it may be hard to decide…but it will be easy to eat!
Presents and birthdays go together like smiles and parties. So, don’t forget to stop by From the Heart Flowers & Gifts to purchase a Hip Hip Hooray Bouquet. This thoughtful gift comes in a colorful mug filled with gorgeous blooms and is topped with a heart-shaped balloon. Feel free to add a few special extras to the surprise, like chocolate covered strawberries, a fluffy stuffed animal, or a large box of assorted chocolates — how kind!
After downing some birthday cake, do something exciting, adventurous, relaxing…whatever suits you! There’s something for everyone in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, from amusement parks and outdoor activities to wine-tasting excursions and indoor attractions.
- Plan for exciting rides, charming shows, Southern food, and souvenir shops when you visit Dollywood, a Pigeon Forge amusement park with lots to see and more to do.
- Get lost on The Island in Pigeon Forge for escape games, family activities, fun rides, specialty shops, and more!
- Soar like an eagle and get a birds-eye view of the Smokies with Scenic Helicopter Tours in Pigeon Forge.
- Experience the magic at Anakeesta — an aerial adventure park in Gatlinburg with duel ziplining, a tree canopy walk, treehouse playground, and a quaint village with shops and eateries.
- Bond with nature and local wildlife on a hike through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Taste a fruity Merlot or a smooth Chardonnay along the Rocky Top Wine Trail, which boasts 5 wineries and a distillery, too.
- Continue with sweet birthday vibes at Crave Golf Club in Pigeon Forge, featuring rooftop mini-golf, indoor mini-golf, mini-bowling, and a candy shop!
- Purchase a penguin painting, swim with stingrays, and meet Dory face-to-face at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg.
Dinner & A Show
There’s nothing quite like a nice, hearty meal paired with a soothing glass of wine towards the end of your birthday. A Gatlinburg favorite, The Peddler Steakhouse provides a tranquil ambience with views of the Little Pigeon River, excellent service by friendly staff, and a menu chock-full of delectable delicacies. From fresh rainbow trout and charcoal-grilled steak to sweet potato casserole and Kahlua crème brûlée, your taste buds will be tingling with pure joy.
After dinner, attend an entertaining show in town. A unique Pigeon Forge spectacle, Magic Beyond Belief will have your heart pounding and mind in awe at Darren Romeo’s illusionary stunts and displays. Taught by masters Siegfried and Roy, Darren creates an unforgettable experience for all ages to enjoy!
Celebrate at the Cabin
Party on at your secluded Smoky Mountain cabin! Play games in the rec room, bake goodies in the fully equipped kitchen, barbecue veggies and meats on the grill, watch your favorite movie in the home theater, splash around in the private indoor pool, unwind in the outdoor hot tub, take a bubble bath in the jetted tub, lounge on the king-size bed, and more — yep, more!
One of the best things about renting a cabin in the Smokies for your birthday is the ability to request gift baskets filled with spectacular surprises, flower bouquets of all kinds, and gourmet gift items delivered right to you. Along with these, hire a private chef to create incredible meals by candlelight and schedule a private in-cabin massage before heading to the jetted tub with a rose-scented bath bomb. What a way to end the day! And you get to enjoy it all over again the next day — on your Smoky Mountain birthday vacation.
Here’s to the best birthday yet — in the Smokies!